Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administering programs.
Our platform has evolved a lot in recent years, taking us up market, squarely into the enterprise tech space. We’re delighted with the success we’ve experienced so far, and we enjoy working together. Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. We also have bases in Lebanon, USA and Ireland as well as other team members working remotely around the world.
It's our dream at Administrate to be the Ultimate Human Organization. We might build software, but that's not the only area where we add value to our customers; our people are what make us and our customers successful. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our company stronger. If you share our values we'd love to hear from you.
Who You Are
You are passionate about content marketing, long-form copywriting, and how content impacts overall marketing strategy. You emphasize the importance of research in establishing thought leadership, and you leverage creativity and science to craft highly engaging long-form content.
You can spend hours analyzing competitor content, emerging trends within any given industry, and are gifted at crafting the revealed insights into engaging, converting pieces of content that inspire and empower prospects.
You understand content development very well and have previously contributed to robust content marketing strategies in a B2B, account-based marketing SaaS environment. You have the technical skills needed to work in project management tools to stay on task, and have the writing skills necessary to create brand content that moves the needle.
You’re a life-long learner. You remain a student of your craft. You look forward to giving and receiving feedback and view both as opportunities to grow and strengthen key working relationships. You're not precious about your individual work; you're working for the team win. You’re resourceful and like to stay informed of the latest emerging marketing trends, implementing them on your own work and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team.
You love to work with smart, creative people and hate mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organizations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. You’re self-driven and relentlessly optimistic. To you, obstacles are opportunities waiting for a creative solution.
Work hard. Work smart. Work Well.
What You'll Do
You will work closely with the Content Marketing Lead and the wider Marketing team to create diverse B2B content that will expand Administrate’s thought leadership footprint, support Marketing and Sales objectives, and engage our prospects. You will report to the Content Lead.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing compelling long-form content that honors brand voice and style for all brand and marketing channels, including but not limited to: website, blog, case studies, thought leadership articles, ebooks, sales enablement, and other assets.
- Testing and iterating on key messages to ensure the performance of the content you create, across channels and campaigns.
- Researching competitor content and providing analysis on how their content impacts our marketing efforts.
- Interviewing existing clients to capture their customer stories, testimonials, and case studies.
- Supporting general marketing efforts and campaigns by producing, editing, or revising existing long-form content.
- Owning and managing the marketing content library, maintaining effective governance for accuracy, availability, and delivery.
- Conducting internal and external research in support of content creation for thought leadership and brand campaigns, executive speaking engagements, and team education.
What You’ll Need
- A robust portfolio offering recent examples of B2B assets listed above. Portfolio required for consideration.
- Excellent written communication and brand storytelling skills with a proven ability to develop messaging for personas.
- Extensive experience in writing for B2B marketing, emphasis on working with North American enterprise audience within the SaaS vertical.
- Strong ability to craft high-conversion messaging for target audiences across platforms and channels.
- Strong ability to serve as the brand voice for long- and short-form brand publishing content, including subscription blog.
- Strong understanding of the marketing ecosystem and diverse channels required for an account-based marketing approach.
- Excellent project management abilities with high attention to detail and ability to engage others across teams/functions as required for project success.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and fluency in SEO tools.
- Good understanding of content performance metrics and the ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Strong ability to work well with cross-functional teams, driving toward results and supporting Administrate’s cultural values.
- Study in English or a job-related field
- Solid experience in B2B brand marketing support.
- Continuing education in marketing skills, channels, and approaches. HubSpot certification is a plus.
What You'll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- 6 weeks vacation every year
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard, etc
- Flexible working schedule
- 401K with matched contributions
- Excellent health cover
- Vision and dental
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Entirely private and confidential access to our resident therapist
Note: relocation for this role is not available, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.