Client Support Lead
InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
InDebted USA is looking for a Client Support Lead to join our USA Team
What will you accomplish?
- Keep learning and growing – Assist in leading the Client Support Team and provide coaching and direction to enable their and our client’s success.
- Assume Ownership – Identify areas for process, product and digital improvement and work with our cross-functional team to improve the experience of our clients. You will be comfortable taking risks and making decisions.
- Embrace change as opportunity – Bring your team on a journey through change. Help them understand the bigger picture and to see the positive aspects of a changing environment.
- Have the bigger picture in mind – Work collaboratively with other departments to reach the department and company goals.
- Be a champion of inclusion – You will help promote diversity within the department. You will value unique perspectives and you will encourage all the team and your peers to participate to their fullest.
- Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact clearly and concisely with clients with the aim of providing a world-class customer service experience. This role will interact with clients daily through email and the telephone so strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Analyze clients’ concerns to understand why they are reaching out to us. Be able to acknowledge clients' concerns, clarify the issue, determine the cause of the problem, and fix it.
- Recommend potential process or technology improvements to internal InDebted teams based on daily interactions with clients.
- Meet and exceed client requirements and deadlines.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
What do we need from you?
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful - You should possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills to provide the highest level of service to clients.
- A minimum of 2 years Customer/Client Service experience.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a department in the absence of department manager.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Strong support and interaction within the organization and all departments.
- Highly dependable and flexible. This role will be required to cover 4 eight hour shifts from 7:30am - 4:30pm Central Time.
- A high level of proficiency with Slack, Excel, Word, Front and other web-based tools to interact with clients and complete their daily tasks.
- Ability to successfully multitask and interact with clients and other departments within the organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Familiarity with debt collection regulations in the United States is a plus
What We Offer?
- Very competitive salary rate
- 4 Day work week.
- Existing InDebted USA benefits package.
- Exposure to world-class and high-level clients and partners.
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential.
Where will this role be based?
This role is based in O'Fallon, Missouri.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.