Email and Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administering programs.
Our platform has evolved a lot in recent years, taking us up market, squarely into the enterprise tech space. We’re delighted with the success we’ve experienced so far, and we enjoy working together. Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. We also have bases in Lebanon, USA and Ireland as well as other team members working remotely around the world.
It's our dream at Administrate to be the Ultimate Human Organization. We might build software, but that's not the only area where we add value to our customers; our people are what make us and our customers successful. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our company stronger. If you share our values we'd love to hear from you.
Who You Are
You are passionate about email & lead management, and marketing strategy. You have an equal balance between art and science. You’re highly creative but technical and analytical at the same time.
You can spend hours analyzing user behavior by connecting multiple data points together, looking for opportunities to optimize current email marketing campaigns for better results, while deriving strategies inspired by continuous in-depth analysis of data.
You are a HubSpot pro with portfolio receipts to prove it. You understand email best practices very well and have previously managed high-performing email campaigns. You have the technical skills needed to manage a marketing automation platform, as well as editing email campaigns in html, optimizing them for success.
You’re a life-long learner. You remain a student of your craft. You look forward to giving and receiving feedback and view both as opportunities to grow and strengthen key working relationships. You’re resourceful and like to stay informed of the latest emerging marketing trends, implementing them on your own work and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team.
You love to work with smart, creative people and hate mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organizations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. You’re self-driven and relentlessly optimistic. To you, obstacles are opportunities waiting for a creative solution.
Work hard. Work smart. Work Well.
What You'll Do
You’ll own the management of email strategy and the CRM (HubSpot). You will create, implement, optimize and report on email and lifecycle strategies and campaigns, designed to nurture leads into marketing and sales qualified contacts. Even Though this is not a content production role, you will work closely with our content team on email marketing campaign strategies.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing direct email marketing campaigns to nurture, onboard, and engage Administrate marketing prospects, and customers.
- Managing our marketing automation solution, especially the CRM and Email Hubs.
- Developing and executing on integrated, strategic lifecycle programs, that drives lead engagement.
- Segmenting lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions, etc.
- Identifying target audiences, grow our email list and increase subscriptions while minimizing unsubscribes
- Coding and designing high conversion email templates, ensuring mobile-friendly email templates
- Upgrading our email templates using personalization, and other tactics working closely with our content and design team
- Automating communication through CRM tool(s) and working with the team to strategically select enrollment triggers
- Conducting A/B & experiment tests to optimize campaign engagement using variations of trigger, content, and frequency
- Creating regular reports on campaigns and lifecycle program performance
Content responsibilities include assisting in inserting content and creating clusters of them vis a vis lead behaviors and interests
What You’ll Need
- A portfolio revealing your in-depth experience with successful email campaign design and execution for B2B audiences. SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in B2B Marketing or a relevant field, with proven experience as a Lifecycle or Email marketing manager preferred
- Demonstrable success with managing email campaigns, CRMs, lifecycles, and etc.
- Familiarity with analytical and database processes and tools with a strong knowledge in data management and manipulation and a great understanding of Excel. SQL certification is a bonus.
- Advanced knowledge in marketing automation technology, specifically HubSpot. Current certifications + evidence of deep experience required. Additional experience with JIRA, Google Analytics, and other marketing intelligence platforms a plus.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and email template creation.
- Collaborative personality that thrives in a highly cross-functional, cross-cultural environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Study in Marketing, Business, or related fields preferred.
What You'll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- 6 weeks vacation every year
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard etc
- Flexible working schedule
- 401K with matched contributions
- Excellent health cover
- Vision and dental
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Entirely private and confidential access to our resident therapist
Note: relocation for this role is not available, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.