Product Marketing Manager (SLC or Remote - US)
PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and makes them look good.
Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and make them look good.
We’re looking for a skilled product marketer to help craft and tell PDQ’s story. As the first product marketing hire, you’ll be responsible for creating and publishing collateral that promotes PDQ’s solutions across industries and use cases.
Who you are
- You’re user obsessed:You want to know everything about a target audience — including where they spend their time online and how they use our product effectively
- You like to solve problems: You revel in taking on new challenges and coming to scalable, impactful solutions
- You’re creative: You think out of the box and aren’t satisfied with the status quo
- You operate with a sense of urgency: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a bias towards action
- You work well with others: You know how to work with SEO, product, and creative teams to architect solutions that work for everyone
What you'll be doing
- Write content to support a wide range of initiatives, including brand awareness, thought leadership, and SEO optimization. This copy includes, but is not limited to, website content, sales collateral, email marketing, and customer stories.
- Deeply understand customers by conducting interviews, listening to demos, running surveys, and analyzing internal data for insights.
- Develop an expert-level understanding of PDQ solutions so you can effectively communicate with our different audiences and personas
- Review content from across different teams
- Partner with internal experts to create content and messaging that resonates with our target personas
- Understand and track the competitive landscape and how we win against competitors
- Work closely with product management teams to bring new offerings to market
What you bring to the table
- 2 to 4 years of content or product marketing experience, preferably in a high-growth SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to define, document, and communicate a product marketing strategy
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, including ability to navigate between different tones types of content
- An appetite to digest data to determine the success of different pieces of content
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize a number of concurrent projects
- Experience writing for a technical audience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
PDQ.com has been recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business Magazine. We offer amazing perks and benefits like a four day work week, 6% match to your 401k, and all of your benefits premiums paid for you and your family, and much much more.
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Content marketingEmail marketingSEO optimization