Senior Web Developer (SLC or Remote - US)
PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and makes them look good.
We’re looking for an experienced web developer who wants a large scope of ownership at a fast-growing, profitable company. We need someone with a growth mindset with a passion for building amazing front-end web applications to support our sales and marketing efforts.
Who you are:
- You like to solve problems: You revel in taking on new challenges and coming to scalable, impactful solutions
- You’re creative: You think out of the box and aren’t satisfied with the status quo
- You operate with a sense of urgency: You thrive in a fast-paced environmentand have a bias towards action
- You work well with others: You understand the priorities of marketers, SEOs, and content creators and thrive on crafting solutions that work for everyone
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and deploy sales and marketing assets based on specifications from designers
- Use a broad range of tools and languages, primarily: React, Next.js, Contentful, Chakra, CSS
- Build and maintain systems for testing our website for stability and reliability
- Work closely with other teams: design, SEO, digital marketing, sales, and others
- Build systems and components that can be reused across pages with different themes and defined requirements
- Launch conversion rate optimizations and A/B tests
- Effectively meet set deadlines and anticipate roadblocks and development opportunities.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of front-end development experience, ideally in a high-growth SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Information Systems, Computer Science, or another related degree
- Experience working with a headless CMS (Contentful preferred)
- Desire to take ownership of the code base and help architech the components, systems, and tests that will scale
- Ability to write stable, scaleable, extensible and reusable components to help keep up with growing demands on the websites
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
PDQ.com has been recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business Magazine. We offer amazing perks and benefits like a four day work week, 6% match to your 401k, and all of your benefits premiums paid for you and your family, and much much more.
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.