- 💸 Highly competitive salary
- 💪 Private health insurance, Provident Fund, and Profit-Sharing Scheme
- 🏝 Work from anywhere (even after COVID)
- 💻 Latest M1 MacBooks for all staff
- 📚 Education, health, and wellness monthly benefit
- ⚡ We have a dedicated hiring team and a streamlined hiring process so you get quick, clear answers and feedback
- ➕ And more...
- Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focused on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
- Required skills for this role
- You have knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- You are good at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- You have experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
- Useful skills for this role
- You have used product development tools like JIRA, Linear, Shortcut, or similar.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment.
- You have used at least two of the following: React.js, Redux.js, TypeScript, Node.js, Express.js.
- You have used cloud platform providers like Amazon Webs Service, Heroku, or similar.
- You have used container orchestration tools like Docker.
Appreciated, but not required
- You worked at a startup or your own launched indie product
- You used Ruby programing language
- You were part of a team that uses Shape Up for product development
Node React Express AWS Heroku