Head Of Marketing
Automio is a super passionate, pioneering B2B2C legal tech company based in New Plymouth, New Zealand, with a new office to open in Auckland in 2023.
Our mission is to help lawyers build their dream law firm so together we will revolutionise the legal industry, making legal services more relevant, affordable and accessible to everyone.
We are creating a world where lawyers love their work, clients love their lawyers and lawyers love collaborating with each other. We will do this with our juicy 1-click automation software and world-class transformation coaching programme.
We have a global customer base, have so many exciting projects on the go, and we need some help! That’s where you come in.
Key to Automio’s success is our kick-ass marketing, and we are looking for a standout, world class, strategic and operational A-Player to be our Head of Marketing.
This is a full time role and ideally you will be based in New Plymouth or Auckland (though remote work is possible for the right person).
You will have overall ownership and accountability for the successful design and delivery of all marketing activities and will direct the marketing team, ensuring it has the capability to deliver and achieve our strategic goals.
In particular, you will be responsible for marketing plans, strategies, systems, as well as all brand, creative, content, copywriting, digital, social and operational activities.
- Set up, manage and optimise the systems supporting Automio’s customer journeys in order to increase engagement and unleash the stellar growth of our products.
- Create compelling social content, Go-To-Market campaigns and marketing resources to amplify Automio’s brand and marketing impact and campaign ROI.
- Support sales with powerful lead generation and nurturing initiatives through the sales and marketing funnel, ensuring a high conversion rate to meet or exceed agreed-upon targets.
- Oversee marketing efforts for company hosted customer and industry events.
- Be data-driven in everything you do. In particular, spearhead efforts to optimise SEO and SEM to continuously improve our ROI.
- Lead third-party agencies to augment in-house capabilities and develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
Amplifying Automio’s Voice
- You will be passionate about our vision and will understand the importance of accurately replicating our company’s and our CEO’s voice in all of our marketing collateral.
- You will understand the subtleties of our messaging and will be fiercely committed to ensuring that all copy and creative reflect our strong brand, identity and values.
You LOVE improvement and research
- You will constantly be reviewing our marketing strategy to ensure that we are following the latest trends and getting the best value possible for our marketing spend.
- You will be a marketing guru who is always looking for new ways to do things better. You will aim to constantly create new opportunities to grow our audience, brand, MQLs and customer base through new marketing techniques, channels and partnerships.
- You will love testing new ideas and will be able to quickly assess whether they work for us and should be adopted.
Leading the Team
- You will build a world-class marketing team who will all work towards the same goals, promoting the mission and values of Automio — while also exceeding marketing targets.
- You will coordinate and manage our team of marketing contractors to ensure all parties have the scope, information and assets required to successfully execute our marketing strategies within the allocated budget.
- You will be working closely with our CEO and will be comfortable communicating with and challenging her and other Exec team members to get the best outcome for the company.
- Numbers don’t lie, and you are passionate about using metrics and insights to drive marketing strategy.
- You will know the metrics that you need to collate, analyse and report to the Leadership team.
- You will establish, monitor and be accountable for marketing KPIs in order to continually improve both customer experience and commercial outcomes.
Who is this role for?
Is this you?
- Are you a strategic thinker who knows that MARKETING RULES THE WORLD?
- Do you have ideas galore and love thinking outside the box to grow an audience?
- Do you wake up every day wondering how you can add more value to your audience today?
- Do you have significant marketing and management experience?
- Do you have a ride or die mentality and know how to cut through the crap to get results?
If so, you could be Automio’s next Head of Marketing!
Requirements for the role:
- Proven marketing management/leadership experience, including:
- Digital automation & implementation.
- Web optimisation.
- Successful social marketing plans/campaigns.
- Content creation.
- Excellent marketing data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Critical thinking, analytical, & problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to make decisions, set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- Toolkit: Canva, Zapier, Squarespace, Wordpress, ActiveCampaign Instagram stories, Zoom, LinkedIn Ads, Mailchimp, Thinkific, LeadPages, Vimeo, G-Suite Apps, Facebook Ads Manager, Trello, Hubspot, Slack.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, planning and delegation skills.
- Passion for working with others and helping team members grow and learn.
- Ability to think ahead to ensure challenges don’t greatly impact progress or outcomes.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines while producing high-quality work each and every time.
We’re a mission-driven company that, at the core, is about changing the lives and businesses of lawyers and their clients. Occasionally you might have to work late, sometimes you may have to work a Saturday, sometimes you’ll get the afternoon off. If we have a project and work needs to get done, then we’re all hands on deck. If this doesn’t sound exciting, then this role isn’t for you.
- Juicy - everything we design and create is dripping with goodness.
- Connected - we are true to ourselves and feel close to our people.
- Fierce - we are renegades who always find a way.
- Free - we each have the power to think, say and do what we believe is right.
- Flexible hours and some remote work possible.
- 4 day work week - you get paid for 40 hours but only work 32 hours.
- 5 weeks of annual leave.
- Creative team fizzing with energy and innovative ideas.
- Collaborative digital workspaces.
Position: Head of Marketing
Reports to: COO
Level: This is a Senior Executive-Level Position
Automio is committed to honouring diversity on our team, in our clientele and within our community. We value and respect all types of diversity including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion and abilities. We believe that a diverse workplace makes our business stronger. We especially invite diverse candidates to apply.
New Plymouth, New Zealand
CanvaZapierSquarespaceWordpressActive CampaignInstagram storiesTrelloHubspotSlack