VP of Professional Services
Administrate is a training operations management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administering programs.
Our platform has evolved a lot in recent years, taking us up market, squarely into the enterprise tech space. We’re delighted with the success we’ve experienced so far, and we enjoy working together. Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. We also have offices in Beirut, Lebanon and in Bozeman, Montana and other team members working remotely around the world.
It's our dream at Administrate to be the Ultimate Human Organization. We might build software, but that's not the only area where we add value to our customers; our people are what make us and our customers successful. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our company stronger. If you share our values we'd love to hear from you.
Who You Are
You’re passionate about what you do. Always searching for a challenge, always looking to improve. You are an experienced Professional Services leader, you love making customers successful and solving business problems using your products. You are process driven and thrive on operating efficiently with a continuous improvement mindset. You’re a great manager and leader, you enjoy inspiring and mentoring your people.
You’re striving for perfection, but grounded in reality, getting the job done comes first, but it’s never something to hide behind, because you don’t do ‘ok’. If something isn’t working you want to know why and focus attention on solutions. You’re honest to a fault.
You love to work with smart people and focus on getting things done. Small teams, dynamic companies and flexible working environments are unparalleled. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for making our customers successful using our products via a quick, safe, and scalable implementation experience. You will ensure customers achieve their business objectives whilst receiving world class service, the ultimate goal being to drive high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Developing plans to build and evolve Administrate’s professional services strategy and delivery.
- Implementing a culture of continuous improvement and feedback about our products, processes, and people.
- Leading delivery of implementation services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics.
- PS processes and tooling, ensuring efficient workflows and standardization.
- Operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction (NPS) and on-time completion of projects.
- Managing and coaching professional services managers and leads
- Partnering with the Sales, Account Management, Product and Engineering teams on all professional services projects
- Prioritizing and driving implementations to meet contract deadlines, subscription start dates, and go live requirements
- Managing resource decision-making and planning across the teams to ensure that timelines and performance targets are met
- Creating and maintaining weekly and monthly SLA and performance dashboards to drive insights into implementations
- Sharing project and support status updates openly and often across the organization
- Coordinating project plans, prioritize tasks, and support other teams in identifying and troubleshooting problems that may affect the project timeline or budget
- Ensuring effective documentation and updates for internal reporting,
- Maintaining communication internally to create high levels of transparency over the entire project timeline
- Ensuring all contractual obligations for customers are documented and tracked.
What You’ll Need
- Solid experience of leading a similar function in a complex, USA based Business-to-Business (B2B) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) context.
- Experience of working with enterprise customers in a technical context.
- Experience of building and leading an implementation team for a product business.
- Project management professional with experience of managing multiple large scale projects and programs.
- Proven experience in establishing KPIs and metrics for successful project and program management
What You'll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- 22 days holiday per year (based on a 4 day week) plus 6 Company holidays
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard etc
- Flexible working schedule
- 401K with matched contributions
- Excellent health cover
- Vision and dental
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Entirely private and confidential access to our resident therapist
Note: relocation for this role is not available, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Sales & Business Development