Senior Product Designer
InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
InDebted is looking for a Senior Product Designer to bring their top-notch design skills and an insatiable curiosity to understand the customer, the psychology behind the design, and how those correlate to create a fantastic customer experience.
What will you accomplish?
- Work closely with our Product and engineering teams to define and breakdown the customer journey from start to finish
- Articulate your ideas with strong hypotheses, run experiments to iteratively improve the customer journey and communicate insights to the team
- Conduct customer research and dig into customer insights to understand and suggest potential solutions
- Build interaction design, low and high fidelity interface designs
- You have the opportunity to own the space and define best practices
- Help to shape product vision and strategy
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years Experience in design strategy, user-centred experience design, prototyping, UX research and UI design
- A deep understanding of customer experience combined with an empathetic approach
- Prior experience working cross-functionally in an agile environment
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and articulate the rationale behind your stance
- Team player who is comfortable challenging assumptions, giving critical feedback and driving consensus in the interest of achieving the best outcome for the customer
- Being comfortable with juggling multiple priorities for different stakeholders while delivering what's most valuable to our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Always looking for ways to improve our customers' experience
- Not afraid to experiment, fail and learn from it
Bonus points for
Exposure to high growth technology businesses
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Design, Product Management