Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per year
Start Date: ASAP
We are on the hunt for talented and motivated creatives to play a major role in the creation and development of our games and shape the future of our studio.
As our Lead Producer, you will be in a stand alone role, reporting into our CEO and working as the product owner for our flagship game Breezy Bay.
As a member of the Talewind team you care about the little details that make all the difference, shaping the games we create and bringing joy to our players. You love collaborating with others and articulate your ideas and solutions effectively. You are proactive and curious, with a drive to better not only the studio and our working practices but also the world around us.
Your day to day will look like: Delivering key milestones on time, within budget and to the defined standard
Helping cultivate a growing team into a cohesive unit
Improving production processes, pipelines, and ways of working within the team
Identifying any risks to the project
Giving regular updates to the CEO and the Leadership team on project progress
We think you'll do great if you have:
- Experience working as a Producer in the games industry, having delivered the full development cycle for at least 2 titles
- A hands-on approach as well as a strategic mindset
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- A positive attitude with the ability to engage and motivate teams
- Free-to-play mobile experience
Nice to have:
- Roblox experience
- A coaching/mentoring skill set
- Experience working in a remote team
- Live operations / running a game as a service
- 4 day working week, Monday to Thursday, Friday is yours!
- Fully remote, but you will need to be UK based!
- In person quarterly team socials
- We’re a small team with big dreams. Every single employee will have a direct impact on the way we run our company and the games that we make
- Enrolment in our EMI share option scheme, every employee owns a stake in our success
Building a studio for the future
At Talewind we are committed to promoting and building an inclusive studio. We want and celebrate diversity within our team - difference makes us and the games we make better.
We strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds regardless of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation to apply for any of our vacancies.
Come work with us!