Product Manager - PDQ (SLC)
PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and makes them look good.
As a Product Manager, you define and develop the product roadmap and strategy for new and existing products in an agile environment. You are responsible for developing product strategy, new product features, and improved product functionality to accelerate the growth of PDQ.com's product portfolio. You assist in developing business processes and product requirements, including customer use-cases. You are the primary link between PDQ.com and its customers and the cross-functional development teams and stakeholders.
In this role, you will specifically manage PDQ internal tools.
- Conducts research and develops a good understanding of the customer's needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and the competitive landscape
- Develops business models for products and participates in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, and integration of products and introducing products to the market
- Identifies market opportunities, target segments, and works with other researchers and analysts to determine the product-market fit for new products and feature sets
- Leads experimental testing into new products and feature sets, including live A/B testing
- Leads go-to-market strategy for new product offerings and feature sets while orchestrating cross-departmental tasks for an effective launch
- Works with a cross-functional team and customer/user data to determine requirements for product success
- Owns forecasting (market share, revenue, etc.) and work with other team members to create valid projections to determine product viability and plans for profitability
- Facilitates technical feasibility discussions, working with technical leads/analysts to determine the optimal technical approach
- Engages in an advisory capacity with business leaders to understand strategy, process, pain-points, and priorities to inform product strategy, establish timelines, and articulate critical decisions and resolution options
- Collaborates in the creation of requirements documents, functional specifications, and mock-ups to illustrate product ideas and concepts clearly
- Conducts sales and customer support training and helps develop sales enablement tools, including training materials, battle cards, and knowledge base articles
- Keeps up to date with industry trends
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, behavioral sciences, marketing, communications, or related field OR equivalent work experience.
Skills & Experience
Required Experience 2+ years of product management experience.
- Launching and growing products in the B2B SMB/Enterprise SaaS space
- Developing or defining SaaS products, ideally in the IT infrastructure and IT management markets
- Agile experience within cross-functional delivery teams
- Product Management
- People Management
- Customer Research
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Pricing Strategy
- Product Vision Planning and Documentation
- Competitive Analysis
- Sales Planning
- Financial Planning and Strategy
PDQ.com has been recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business Magazine. We offer amazing perks and benefits like a four day work week, 6% match to your 401k, and all of your benefits premiums paid for you and your family, and much much more.
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Poduct developmentPeople managementCustomer research