Revenue Operations Analyst, Client Success
InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
Indebted is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst, Client Success to drive strategy, improve efficiency, and promote a data driven culture for our Customer Success Managers. You will work on everything from the highly strategic to the operational, such as implementing a customer health scoring framework, building headcount modeling and capacity planning for the CSM team, forecasting churn and retention, implementing and refining CSM processes, refining the onboarding process, and analyzing CSM and overall business performance. You will be seen as the key business partner for the Customer Success team, and you will support the daily operations of the Customer Success team. You will partner closely with the Sales Enablement, Business Applications (SFDC), Analytics, and other roles to ensure the broader organization is communicating effectively and working collaboratively.
This role will be accountable for driving productivity, effectiveness, efficiency, scalability, and continual enhancements for customer-facing teams as we enable revenue growth. An ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-driven, collaborative, and strategic.
What will you accomplish?
- Work with leadership from our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance to ensure seamless collaboration between departments
- Strategically plan, manage, and maintain CSM account assignments. Both as we launch a new year, but also as we hire new CSMs and shuffle/redistribute assignments
- Manage a CSM-oriented tech stack. Collaborate with Business Applications, Sales Operations, and others to ensure Salesforce is optimized for a CSM use case. Ensure that data and processes flow seamlessly between tools. Define a CSM tech stack roadmap and partner with core functions to build and optimize the tech stack
- Analyze, report, and present key business data. This includes creating key recurring reports (MBRs, QBRs, Attainment Reporting, etc) as well as facilitating meetings and presenting back findings
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion
- Partner with CS Leadership to manage and set CSM targets
- Oversee the annual planning process for the CSM team. Act as an intermediary between leadership, finance, and cross functional teams when modeling annual headcount planning, retention targets, and other key annual planning modeling outputs
- Collaborate with the Business Applications Manager (SFDC Admin) to fix, enhance, and grow our Salesforce.com instance
- Drive the data and system strategy for the Customer Success function. Build processes and improve systems to improve the efficiency, reach, and results of the CS team
- Act as one of the primary stewards of data hygiene and governance for the CS team
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey while connecting insights directly to the business opportunity
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years in an Operations, FP&A, or Management Consulting role
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with Sales Accelerators like Outreach or Salesloft is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, etc. are a plus
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA are a plus
- Experience with visualization and mapping tech stacks and process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous, self-driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
For this role will need to be based in Seattle, Austin TX, Atlanta, New York, San Francisco or Sydney.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Finance & Accounting