Customer Acquisition Manager
Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administering programs.
Our platform has evolved a lot in recent years, taking us up market, squarely into the enterprise tech space. We’re delighted with the success we’ve experienced so far, and we enjoy working together. Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. We also have bases in Lebanon, USA and Ireland as well as other team members working remotely around the world.
It's our dream at Administrate to be the Ultimate Human Organization. We might build software, but that's not the only area where we add value to our customers; our people are what make us and our customers successful. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our company stronger. If you share our values we'd love to hear from you.
Who You Are
You are passionate about leading demand gen marketing operations as part of an account-based marketing strategy. You have an equal balance between art and science. You’re highly creative but technical and analytical at the same time.
You can spend hours analyzing user behavior by connecting multiple data points together, looking for opportunities to optimize current email marketing campaigns for better results, while deriving strategies inspired by continuous in-depth analysis of data.
You understand email, display ad, paid search, and SEO best practices very well and have previously managed high-performing integrated campaigns for B2B SaaS audiences. You have the technical skills and experience needed to manage a marketing automation platform, as well as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and marketing intelligence platforms. Your portfolio demonstrates that you're a HubSpot Champion User.
You’re a life-long learner. You enjoy leading and developing others. You look forward to giving and receiving feedback and view both as opportunities to grow and strengthen key working relationships. You’re resourceful and like to stay informed of the latest emerging marketing trends, implementing them on your own work and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team.
You love to work with smart, creative people and hate mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organizations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. You’re self-driven and relentlessly optimistic. To you, obstacles are opportunities waiting for a creative solution.
Work hard. Work smart. Work Well.
What You'll Do
You will lead Administrate’s demand gen marketing team to reach and engage new prospects and influencers relevant to enterprise sales in all regions. Managing a small Customer Acquisition team, you will own Administrate's outbound channels, including: email, website, all social media, digital advertising, and search. You will partner with Content and Brand colleagues to design campaigns, tactics, and promotions to generate qualified leads, leveraging best practice account-based marketing strategies, creativity, and professionalism. You will be accountable for the execution and results of integrated campaigns, channel performance, data privacy compliance, lead quality, and quarterly lead volume quotas. You will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new, qualified leads for enterprise sales in all regions, emphasis on North America.
- Promoting and supporting a positive brand equity for Administrate through all channels and tactics.
- Serving as internal lead generation thought leader, able to provide insight and information on the latest best in practice approaches to demand gen for account-based marketing.
- Providing project management of integrated campaigns across channels, partnering with Brand and Content to achieve business goals on-time and on-budget.
- Owning marketing automation platform configuration and execution. Offering channel expertise for marketing automation methodology and practice.
- Owning outbound brand channels and their effective use, including: email, social media, paid/organic search, and display ads.
- Supervise team ownership of social media presence, content, cadence, and response, ensuring positive brand reputation and support of marketing and sales objectives.
- Supervise team ownership of CRM list management, contact health, funnel movement throughout the marketing lifecycle, and customer data management compliance and best practices.
- Supervise team ownership of getadministrate.com as a conversion-optimized, primary brand property.
- Demonstrating excellent communication, project management, and relationship management skills as a leader within the Marketing department.
What You’ll Need
- Portfolio-supported experience in integrated campaigns executed via marketing automation. Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Current certification and experience in HubSpot Marketing and Sales hubs, Google Ads, and Google Analytics. Bonus for completion of LinkedIn Marketing Labs, familiarity with Jira, and other marketing intelligence platforms preferred.
- In-depth understanding of account-based marketing position and tactical approaches.
- Broad knowledge of training industry competitors, influencers, trends, and challenges.
- Effective project management, including organizational skills, communication, delegation, and deliver of feedback.
- Advanced understanding of marketing automation methodology, tools, and ongoing developments.
- Advanced knowledge of email channel and CRM management best practices and performance indicators.
- Advance relationship management skills with internal and external partners and stakeholders to effectively deliver results.
- Solid experience in B2B marketing role with past team leadership responsibility.
- Study in Marketing or related field strongly preferred. Continuing education in marketing skills, channels, and approaches expected.
What You'll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- 6 weeks vacation every year
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard etc
- Flexible working schedule
- 401K with matched contributions
- Excellent health cover
- Vision and dental
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Entirely private and confidential access to our resident therapist
Note: relocation for this role is not available, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Sales & Business Development