Product Manager - SimpleMDM (SLC or Remote)
PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and makes them look good.
As a Product Manager, you define and develop the product roadmap and strategy for new and existing products in an Agile environment. You are responsible for developing product strategy, new product features, and improved product functionality to accelerate the growth of PDQ.com's product portfolio. You assist in developing business processes and product requirements, including customer use-cases. You are the primary link between PDQ.com, its customers, and cross-functional development teams and stakeholders.
In this role, you will specifically manage SimpleMDM, a mobile device management application for Apple products, including Mac, Apple TVs, iPad, and iPhones.
- Conduct research and develop a deep knowledge of long term market trends and opportunities, competitors, and customer needs to inform the product roadmap
- Advise business leaders on product strategy, process, pain-points, and priorities
- Lead experimental testing into new product features, including live A/B testing
- Execute data-driven decisions to define product road-map, vision and growth opportunities
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the product life cycle
- Lead the development of product release plans and set expectations for delivery dates of new functionalities
- Ensure the team is fully engaged with a sufficient number of prepared, scheduled tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for all product features
- Assess and prioritize value, cases, stories, epics and themes that align with product strategy
MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience collaborating with engineering teams and communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
PDQ.com has been recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business Magazine. We offer amazing perks and benefits like a four day work week, 6% match to your 401k, and all of your benefits premiums paid for you and your family, and much much more.
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Product managementMobile app